What we believe
* We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writings as fully inspired by God and accept them as the Supreme and Final Authority for faith and life.
* We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born by the virgin Mary and is true God and true Man.
* We believe that God created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature, which causes actual transgression involving personal guilt.
* We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, a substitution sacrifice according to the Scriptures, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
* We believe in the body of resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into heaven and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
* We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ in glory.
* We believe that those who repent of their sins, receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith, and hold fast to Him are born again by the Holy Spirit and become children of God.
* We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, empowering believers for service, with accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit, and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, and teacher.
* We believe in the resurrection of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessings of the redeemed, and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected salvation.
* We believe that the one true Church consists of all those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit; that the local church on earth should take its character from this conception of the spiritual Church and, therefore, new birth and personal confession of the Christ are essential for church membership.
* We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances – baptism in water and the Lord’s Supper – to be observed as acts of obedience and as a continual witness to the facts of the Christian faith; that baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of the Lord Jesus in burial and resurrection, and that the Lord’s Supper is the partaking of the body and blood of our Saviour in remembrance of His sacrifice until He comes.
* We believe that divine healing seen in the Old and the New Testaments is an integral part of the Gospel.
* We believe the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see God.
* We believe in sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until the end of one’s life.